Friday, October 8, 2010

If I were a boy, ...


This is what girls said!

If I were a boy,

  • I would let my hair grow because I love long hair in boys.
  • I would spend only one minutecombing my hair, because for boys it's easy to get ready.
  • I would play football and also watch it with other guys.
  • I'd celebrate the victory of my team in a bar.
  • When I got home, I wouldn't have to explain anybody where I was because "I am a man"
  • I'd like to be a football player.
  • I would cook and do all the housework and not let the girls do everything.
  • I would take care of the girls and hug them every day to make them feel good.
  • I would go to the gym to get a strong and handsome body.
  • I would buy my clothes in Pull'n Bear, because they're so cool!
  • I'd go to a tattoo shop, but I wouldn't shave my legs because it hurts!
  • I wouldn't spend my evenings playing video games, because there're better things to do, like for example being in the street with my friends.
  • I wouldn't flirt with everygirl I met.
  • I wouln't smoke because it's awful.
  • I would take off my shirt because I'd think "I'm the best, all the girls love me".
  • I'd buy a good motorbike to impress girls and would ride it very fast.
  • I'd go out with all the girls and wouldn't care if I hurt their hearts or not.
  • I would spend all the times playing games because I wouldn't have any responsibilities.
  • I'd go out with my friends to drink beer.
  • I woulnd't chat with my friends because I'd think it's a girls' thing.
  • I'd prefer work to studying.
  • I'd teach boys how to think like a girl because they don't understand them.

No comments:

Post a Comment