Friday, October 8, 2010

If I were a girl...


This is what boys wrote!

If I were a girl,

  • I would go out shopping and buy a lot of clothes
  • I would use make up and varnish my nails.
  • I would get up a t six am, because I'd need two hours to get dressed and put make up on.
  • I'd wear a bra a high heel shoes.
  • I'd always need to be perfect for everything and make everyone look at me to make them thin I'm beautiful.
  • I'd sit when I go to the toilet.
  • I'd make boys wait for an hour when they come home to pick me up.
  • I would go tothe cinema with my boyfriend and watch a horror film.
  • I'd have a purple bedroom with a lot of toys.
  • I would criticize other girls because they wear ugly clothes.
  • I'd go to parties with my friends and laugh a lot.
  • I'd talk about my things all day long.
  • I would take photos of me, because boys like them.
  • I would listen to BeyoncĂ©.
  • I'd be a model girl: I wouldn't criticise boys and would only flirt with good ones.
  • I'd play volleyball and have a shower with the girls (Sergio, what were you thinking about?)
  • I wouldn't care to read and watch films about love, feelings...
  • I would like to ride ponies or horses.
  • I would play computer games like the Sims.
  • I'd go to the disco an dance with all the boys. I'd get them hot and then I'd go to dance with another boy. I would do this a hundred times.
  • I'd teach my friends how to flirt with boys.
  • I'd cry to my father to get what I wanted from him.
  • I wouldn't clean my house. I would make my husband clean all the house instead.
  • I'd be nice to the men teachers

No comments:

Post a Comment